Wednesday 16 May 2018

Blessing rise of the Crown of Life Fukuoka Church performed at an event of live house

On 12th, Blessing rise of the Crown of Life Fukuoka Church was invited some event at a live house in Chikushino City,  sang J.Gospel for 30 minutes. An famed J.Pop singer used to use the venue regularly and sound quality was good, Blessing rise was able to sing to carefree. Some audiences said ”it was nice even they have never heard such a song", "usually soft voice singers are not powerful voice, but you had. I felt comfortable." or "I heard your singing before, I like Japanese gospel. I was healed whenever I heard these songs." Blessing rise introduced about the song books of Kaze no Hibiki, or Yasuragi no uta and Hakuba song competition. Thank God for leading them!


No comments:

Post a Comment